Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Yeah, I finally got a chance to update!!

OK so it's 8pm on a Tuesday and I am avoiding watching the boring election coverage. Lauren fell asleep on the way home and stayed that way and Travis went to bed at 7pm so that means I finally get a chance to post some pictures from the entire month of October. I think October for us is getting as busy as December. We always have 2 birthday parties this month. Kent is getting ready for deer season and there are all kinds of photo ops for Halloween. So....here are the newest pictures of the Boyse family. We hope to have some pictures soon of Travis walking. He is trying real hard and taking a couple of steps at a time but not enough to take pictures of yet. Maybe we will make it by 1 year, maybe not. 3 weeks to go!!

No comments: